• Commercial/Vendors welcome

New from NW Florida

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Welcome to the group. Have you made a decision on the type RV you are looking for?

Welcome to the group. Have you made a decision on the type RV you are looking for?
Yes,
Year - 2018
Make - Dutchmen
Model - AEROLITE LUXURY 319BHSS
Class - Travel Trailer
Bumper pull. 5th wheels don't work well for me. Ladder racks, tools and equipment in beds, etc.
He's asking $19.5k, I'm hoping to get it for around $15k.

I'm trying to be positive about it but I see a money pit. Boat on land. $1,200 fridge, $700 A|C, $1,000 slide out motors, etc. Just seems everything is so cheap, light & flimsy to begin with.
I never knew how light they actually were until about a week ago. Around 40' OAL 7,500-8,500 lbs empty! I thought 12k lbs for that. As long as wife is happy and kids are good I don't care.
Any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Kurt

The market seems to full on inventory both new and used. Prices should be coming down. If you are living in it full time, you need to buy something designed for FT living. You may find a 5th wheel but if you are not moving it. Pay to have it towed where you need it. You my not be pleased with a light weight TT for full time living. All the above is my opinion. Good luck.

The market seems to full on inventory both new and used. Prices should be coming down. If you are living in it full time, you need to buy something designed for FT living. You may find a 5th wheel but if you are not moving it. Pay to have it towed where you need it. You my not be pleased with a light weight TT for full time living. All the above is my opinion. Good luck.
The 5th wheels are that much higher quality?

Some are And will give you more room.

New may not be in the budget but you can use these models and look at used. With two kids, I would look at something with a bunks for the kids.

Well I don’t know that I can give a lot of in out there. I have owned both.

Latest resources

Back