Chassis
Frieghtliner
Engine
Cummins 360
TOW/TOAD
2013 Chevrolet Spark
Fulltimer
No
Hi Forum! Newcomer to the group. 2020 Allegro RED 33A. Also new to NE Florida, so looking for local knowledge for service on my coach.

Welcome to the forum, CaptJB. Folks here are nice, and helpful. I'm new to both the forum AND RV'ing so asking a lot of questions. Not on your side of the state so can't offer local advice, but still welcome to Freedomland, anyway!:LOL::)

Hi Forum! Newcomer to the group. 2020 Allegro RED 33A. Also new to NE Florida, so looking for local knowledge for service on my coach.
Can't remember the name, but there is a great RV shop in the Daytona area.
I live in St. Augustine, and use Ray's Commercial Tire for my service/maintenance needs, but I have a 2020 Newmar Canyon Star "gas" chassis coach!
Good Luck

Welcome to the group.

Welcome. I have a question as I own property up in PC. Where do you store your rv?
You need to check out Storage Central on US-1 in Bunnel. It is a brand new facility built by a friend of mine. Really nice covered storage at the same price as a Cube Smart. Let me know if I can help.

You need to check out Storage Central on US-1 in Bunnel. It is a brand new facility built by a friend of mine. Really nice covered storage at the same price as a Cube Smart. Let me know if I can help.
Thanks, I own a building in C Florida and store mine indoors. I just want to tell anyone interested in the lot where they can store toys. I am trying to sell the 1/3 acre lot but may build a spec home. I like PC, its a nice area but my plans changed since buying the property

Latest resources

Back