Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

joe3

RVF Newbee
I'm a new owner of an Entegra Vision XL 34b. I would like to add a screen to put in a more visible area that shows what is on the installed screen. Anybody tackled this upgrade?

Welcome @joe3. Great to have you with us. Hopefully some other Entegra Coach owners can help you out. Maybe attach a few pictures showing what you have and what you're trying to do would help?

Yea, new 34G owner here. I thought about doing something but just went ahead and got a garmin RV860(I think) and mounted it up higher on the dash. Basically the factory radio is for Spotify and Messages.

Welcome aboard!

Yea, new 34G owner here. I thought about doing something but just went ahead and got a garmin RV860(I think) and mounted it up higher on the dash. Basically the factory radio is for Spotify and Messages.
Did the same with my 36C. Even the back up camera is hard to see since it's the screen is mounted so low.

Hi everyone, new Vision XL 34G owner. We are in Florida and we have issues with the condensation from the A/C units draining on the stairs and door area. This is a constant draining and when we enter or exit the RV we get wet from the water and the stairs are slippery. We are looking for any other people that have this issue and how to fix it. This is a new 2023 and we have had it since November, but feel this is a real nusiance. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have already contacted Entegra customer service, but not helpful!

Latest resources

Back