roadtrec adventerous
RV Length
Chassis
White Freightliner
Engine
I-5
Fulltimer
No
Any advice for a new owner of 07 rs adventerous. Freightliner chassis. Like how to find campsites while on the road or pre planning them before leaving. Also is early september a good time to hit Bannf. looking forward to new experiences. Thank you to anyone with advice

Welcome aboard.

Finding campsites really depends on what kind of camping you like to do. We like freecampsites.net just know that it's crowd sourced so lots of garbage in garbage out. Campendium is pretty good as well. Plus there are tons of phone apps if you're into that kinda thing.

Any advice for a new owner of 07 rs adventerous. Freightliner chassis. Like how to find campsites while on the road or pre planning them before leaving. Also is early september a good time to hit Bannf. looking forward to new experiences. Thank you to anyone with advice
Greetings Bradford and welcome aboard.

We use Campendium RV Parks, Caravan Parks and unique RV Camping locations - Campendium as well as RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV LIFE Campground Reviews - Trusted Reviews of Campgrounds & RV Parks and we check Google reviews once we think we have decided on a park.

September is a good time to visit the Banff area. Be advised, it will be busy no matter what time of the year you go but from mid June to mid September are the peak times.

If you do a Forum search for Banff I'm sure you will find some helpful info. I grew up in the Banff area. If you have any specific questions I will do my best to help you out.

Safe travels

Darrell

Last edited:
Welcome aboard!

Latest resources

Back