Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Rockchalk588

RVF Newbee
Hello: We just purchased a 2010 Tiffin Allegro Bay Front End Diesel and are first-time RV owners so we have much to learn. A couple of questions that we have not found answers to are how often/mileage should our RV be serviced for routine maintenance, oil changes, etc. I have researched buying a Firestick for our TV reception but haven't settled on the most affordable, but yet reliable internet provider. I welcome any suggestions our experiences other RVers have had - we will be full-time RVers as soon as we get our house sold so are anxious, but yet overwhelmed by the amount of information we need to learn to ensure that we take care of our RV and can enjoy the new experiences of traveling and seeing the many beautiful sites, parks and venues that our great country has. Thank you for your input and opinions and experience helping us learn how to enjoy our retirement years in an RV.

Welcome to RVF! Many of simply do annual services with the chassis company such as I go to Freightliner Custom Chassis in Gaffney, SC annually where they do the oil change and recommended services based on age/mileage etc.

For your second question take a look at this forum:

Latest resources

Back