• Commercial/Vendors welcome

New RVs built after COVID

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Here is an example of a "New" Class A from Thor. Build quality is essentially non existent.

I ordered a 2023 Heartland North Trail 21RBSS in January and it was completed in April. I did NOT want a 2021 or 2022 off the lot. My thoughts were that with the market dropping, manufacturers would be doing layoffs and those with seniority were more likely to be working?
Don't know if there's any truth to it, but I do know that my unit seems really solid compared to what I've heard from other new-ish owners. (My ONLY issue has been an ongoing 12v electrical gremlin that may not ever be the trailer, it could be my vehicle.)
That's kinda what my thoughts have been. Now that we're in 2023, I'm thinking the quality and supply chains have improved and so a brand new rig wouldn't have the issues that a '21 or '22 would have. Thanks for your input.

We purchased a new 2023 eclipse attitude in June. Many issues since day 1 and taking forever for warranty work. We've had a bad attitude since purchase.

It will be interesting to see any QC issues with the new 2024 DSDP we are picking up from Newmar Customer Pick Up at the service center. Plan is to take it for several rides during the week that we are there to shake out any issues, pun intended!

Latest resources

Back