• Commercial/Vendors welcome

New storage cover

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I had "Carport Central" build an install my RV port. It is 18'x40'x12', vertical roof, with one panel sides. They did a great job, & took a crew of 3 about 5 hours "start to finish"! It was like 4788 total with tax, etc. Certified to 140 mph winds. Attached is a link, that I think will take you to the "build your own", which I did. But you can go to www.carportcentral.com and see the entire line of available products Metal Buildings | Steel Building Prices | Garage Structures Estimator.
I played with their build tool and I have to say, that's the first one I've used that actually worked well. Thanks JJ.

I played with their build tool and I have to say, that's the first one I've used that actually worked well. Thanks JJ.

This is a pic of mine!

Allan
20191104_131552.jpg

That's nice @Jabber Jaw. Looks like you might have a bit of grass to cut out there!

If I had to keep it cut, I could never use the coach!?
It's only 5 1/2 acres, but I have a friend that cuts it for hay for his cows!
Thankfully, I don't have to cut it

Finally got my storage cover. I ordered November 2019 and they said it would be 5 weeks. 14 weeks later I got. They showed up at 6pm and finished 8pm using head mounted lights and truck lights. 3 guys working together like a well oiled machine. I had more fun watching the choreographed building process.
View attachment 1388

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back