Chassis
Prevost
Engine
Volvo D13
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
There is a new service that was advertised in the FMCA magazine that I was skimming through. It is called adventuregenie.com. Has anyone tried it? I am a loyal user of RVTW so I am not inclined to change unless it is significantly better. Interesting how many applications now say they are "AI" driven.

I think they're going to have a big problem. I went to the site to check it out, nothing really shows me what it does so I went through the process of joining. Then I'm offered an option to pay what would normally be $99/year but it's 50% off now. Okay, let's do the free trial, then it wants me to sign up more and use a credit card I believe which would automatically charge me after the 7 day trial (which isn't enough time, should be 30 days). And I like most bailed at that point and never got to see the site. Unless they can prove they are better than RVTW or my second goto of AllStays Pro then they are done.

Can't say much for its AI when it thinks the Western shore of Lake Michigan is in Eastern Michigan...

1684800829108.png

Latest resources

Back