• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Newest dilemma

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
"So, compressor it is." Which? A super portable mini like my Milwaukee or a big heavy one? Just curious.
I like the concept of the Milwaukee M18 because you can set the desired pressure and let it fill the tire, and I have a lot of other M18 stuff, but I haven’t tried it and don’t know how well it actually works. So I’m still using the Viair “compressor in a bag” which does the job and is easy to store and take with me in the jeep or use for the bikes.

I like the concept of the Milwaukee M18 because you can set the desired pressure and let it fill the tire, and I have a lot of other M18 stuff, but I haven’t tried it and don’t know how well it actually works. So I’m still using the Viair “compressor in a bag” which does the job and is easy to store and take with me in the jeep or use for the bikes.
So Rich, does the Milwaukee use a regulator or a settable switch to accomplish the pressure fill!

Any thoughts/opinions on the Dewalt inflator? I like the idea of a variety of power sources and other than filling tires I have no need of a compressor. Just was going that way due to the poor performance of other inflators. And Dewalt because I'm already invested in those tools.

Any thoughts/opinions on the Dewalt inflator? I like the idea of a variety of power sources and other than filling tires I have no need of a compressor. Just was going that way due to the poor performance of other inflators. And Dewalt because I'm already invested in those tools.
Dare I ask, do you have a link to something comparable to the Milwaukee? Would be better for me as I'm all Dewalt, have batteries, etc. but this Milwaukee sure looks nice.

Latest resources

Back