• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Newmar 2022 Orders, Specials, Deliveries

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Hi everyone! It's been a busy few days. Just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for the congrats and well wishes. I am still at NIRVC documenting warranty items and getting other things fixed. You know how it is. NIRVC has been outstanding. I'll be back, but I still have a lot of studying to do. 😂😊

@ARD ... you still out there anywhere????

FLSteve :unsure:

Incase this might help anybody with their schedule prediction, we are in run #26 and just heard from NIRVC Atlanta that our coach will come off the line ready to ship to the dealer on February 15th ... and they should get it on the dealer lot between 7 to 10 days later. We ordered this on Labor Day (September 6th).

FLSteve ;)

@ARD ... you still out there anywhere????

FLSteve :unsure:
Herrrro! I live. Trying to fit all the stuff in the new coach. I probably should have looked at a LA first so I wouln't have been surprised that all the kitchen cabinets arnd drawers are smaller, more narrow, shallow and shorter. And the EuroBooth drawers are also more shallow and shorter than the ones I saw in the DS. 😳 The coach drives like a dream!!!

Herrrro! I live. Trying to fit all the stuff in the new coach. I probably should have looked at a LA first so I wouln't have been surprised that all the kitchen cabinets arnd drawers are smaller, more narrow, shallow and shorter. And the EuroBooth drawers are also more shallow and shorter than the ones I saw in the DS. 😳 The coach drives like a dream!!!
Where you able to get McCormick spices to fit above microwave? That one storage area really has me bummed.

Where you able to get McCormick spices to fit above microwave? That one storage area really has me bummed.
Try taking them out of the container.

Steve Martin Idk GIF

It's the same on our MA...toothpicks fit nicely!

Why did this have to change? I don't get it.

Dutch star is smaller, yet has more storage room.

I am in so much trouble once my DW sees this coach....so much trouble.

I will be sure to post a farewell posting before I take delivery.

Loading my pantry into the coach tomorrow. I don't use McCormick spices, but I will check and see if mine fit in it tomorrow. 😬

Why did this have to change? I don't get it.

Dutch star is smaller, yet has more storage room.

I am in so much trouble once my DW sees this coach....so much trouble.

I will be sure to post a farewell posting before I take delivery.
On the upside, you will have some great storage on the DS of coach! 😊

Latest resources

Back