• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Newmar 2022 Orders, Specials, Deliveries

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Loading my pantry into the coach tomorrow. I don't use McCormick spices, but I will check and see if mine fit in it tomorrow. 😬
Oh I don't care what brand...if anything fits, that will be my new brand :)

Loading my pantry into the coach tomorrow. I don't use McCormick spices, but I will check and see if mine fit in it tomorrow. 😬
Penzeys small sizes will fit, and stack well. 😊 Judy

I forget...which coach do you have?
A puny DS, as you know. I use the tiny Penzey jars in the coach. Hopefully they will fit. I buy the spices in small bags from them each year, and just refill both the house, and coach. The spices you get from them are so fresh, and superior. Judy D

Last edited:
A puny DS, I use the tiny Penzey jars in the coach. Hopefully they will fit. I buy the spices in small bags from them each year, and just refill both the house, and coach. The spices you get from them are so fresh, and superior. Judy D
From my observations...the luxury line has 1/2 the storage depth above the microwave as the DS does. It is very very small

From my observations...the luxury line has 1/2 the storage depth above the microwave as the DS does. It is very very small
Luxury is as luxury does……

Luxury is as luxury does……
Just find myself wondering what part is luxury.

I should have known. Last time I ordered ravioli at a fine dining establishment in West Yellowstone, the plate was huge, but the portions where small and expensive. Ended up with a big Mac topper for the evening after leaving the place.

So I guess I will need to tow my Grand Design behind the LA so that I have kitchen storage.

Ohhhh, but you are going to love driving it. 😊
Yes...first trip to Lovell will be amazing. ALT-14 has met its match.

It may help for you luxury owners to share pictures of the changes such as narrow slide out drawers, spice cabinets, etc. to educate others that may go down this same path. The other lesson learned is to not assume cabinets are going to be the same because we sure would think they would be, but to go to a rally/show and view the coach or have someone send you videos of these details prior to purchasing. Good lessons learned, share to help those ahead.

The question for Newmar is WHY? Why would you have completely different cabinet designs in the luxury line vs. the lower line? It's the same space and same cabinetry, if anything luxury line should focus on MORE space available. Instead this is a "feature loss" as we call it in the software world.

Latest resources

Back