• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Newmar 2022 Orders, Specials, Deliveries

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
From my observations...the luxury line has 1/2 the storage depth above the microwave as the DS does. It is very very small
@redbaron ... maybe you can get this changed/fixed before they build ours??? We have a month or so for them to redesign it.

FLSteve :unsure:

Where you able to get McCormick spices to fit above microwave? That one storage area really has me bummed.
Well, I hate to report that the cabinet is utterly useless and the door does not stay open. I think I’ll be storing cocktail napkins and utility lighters there for the moment. 😕

None of my spice jars will fit in there and I did have one McCormick. I don’t even think the small round ones will fit.

5D2B937D-202A-4E04-AD61-BD0A6351A0CA.jpeg
1E2A9207-2987-44C4-A84B-01C50C5999EE.jpeg
5F47A182-D493-4BDD-B62C-375C125BEFE8.jpeg

@ARD is there any difference in driving or handling when driving the LADP versus your previous DSDP?

@ARD is there any difference in driving or handling when driving the LADP versus your previous DSDP?
Oh yes! POWER. It has get up and go. It also feels like a smoother and quieter ride. I don’t know if this makes sense, but it feels more weighty and substantial. I’m still getting used to the adaptive cruise and collision mitigation. Talk about instant feedback. I’ve turned off the Mobileye for now. Once I get used to all the alarms and seat vibrations, I’ll give it a try again.

I’ve only driven it for 2 days as I was hauling it from Texas to NC for Thanksgiving. I should have more feedback once I start traveling more. Big bonus…the lights. I don’t like to drive at night especially with the DS as it was hard to see. No such issues with the LA. I was quite comfortable driving in the dark. Once I’m moved in, unpacked and can find things, I’ll start a thread regarding the differences unless someone else wants to chime in and get it going.

Well, I hate to report that the cabinet is utterly useless and the door does not stay open. I think I’ll be storing cocktail napkins and utility lighters there for the moment. 😕

None of my spice jars will fit in there and I did have one McCormick. I don’t even think the small round ones will fit.

View attachment 9998View attachment 9999View attachment 10000
We have that cabinet in our Ventana though yours does appear a little smaller. It’s where we keep our vitamins, otc & prescription meds, bandaids, etc.

congrats ARD!

Loading my pantry into the coach tomorrow. I don't use McCormick spices, but I will check and see if mine fit in it tomorrow. 😬
Hey. She’s back. Did you fill a notebook with instructions on that new rig? Big learning curve?

With regard to the lights, I changed the regular lights to led in my Bay Star. What a difference. I got to the truck stop last night after sun down - no problem. I also tried to move to another spit at 3:39 am, because I was parked right next to where the guys set up their double trailers. Every few hours, another set. The leds lit up the parking area beautifully. Haven’t replaced the brights yet.

Last edited:

View attachment 9998View attachment 9999View attachment 10000

I finally found the solution for this cabinet. This is where I will tell my wife and children they can keep their list of things for me to do.

This cabinet may be too big now.

I finally found the solution for this cabinet. This is where I will tell my wife and children they can keep their list of things for me to do.

This cabinet may be too big now.
Don’t think so small. Tell them that’s where they can keep their things - all of them!

Don’t think so small. Tell them that’s where they can keep their things - all of them!
ohh---well maybe that will be a good distraction from all of the other issues. I like that thought.

@ARD i checked this thread for photos and found none. There was a link to Facebook but I can’t bring myself to click it.

Latest resources

Back