• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Newmar 2022 Orders, Specials, Deliveries

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Thanks for the update @FLSteve and congratulations. Our salesperson is not as responsive but I have made a contact at Newmar and just check with them. We ordered two weeks after you, 3412 Kountry Star and last week was told by Newmar that the chassis should roll into building 7 by next week. Our dealer estimates a Jan/Feb delivery but shortages and delays may change that. Regards
If you are going into production next week, you should have your coach this year. Of course that depends on how long it sits after completion waiting on parts.

ARD....your new Coach looks fantastic! The lighter base color will be much cooler & will not show dirt & dust as easily!
I like the fact that my "custom color" paint scheme is different than anyone else, & you will too!
Best of Luck & enjoy your new coach!

Met with my dealer this morning, brought the Centramtic Wheel Balancers over to him to install when the BayStar coach comes in. He showed me his Newmar production sheet, showing I am in run #17 with an anticipated ready to ship on November 16th..., barring any shortages.. the wild card is generator. Also showed me a letter from Newmar as of today a 5K price increase across the board....

keeping fingers crossed that Nov.16 holds

Also showed me a letter from Newmar as of today a 5K price increase across the board....
@Togin ... Is that just for future orders or will existing orders (not yet built) be affected??

FLSteve :unsure:

a letter from Newmar as of today a 5K price increase across the board....
One minute I'm on the fence to sell mine as soon I'll need batteries, tires, and concern of how long this new upholstery is really going to last. I put numbers in my head of having to spend X for these items so is it more cost effective to sell and buy something else? With things like this happening it's becoming a pretty clear NO.

Is that just for future orders or will existing orders (not yet built) be affected??
@FLSteve I’d call the dealer and confirm. This is what I heard the letter says. It seems to me you are fine since you are an existing order regardless of build status.

Retail sold orders received by Newmar sales as of the close of business Thursday, October 28, 2021 will be price protected from this increase. Any retail sold orders received by Newmar today October 29, 2021 or later will be priced at the increased costs.

Yes , that’s how the letter read that I saw....units sold as of October 29th and later are affected.

@FLSteve I’d call the dealer and confirm. This is what I heard the letter says. It seems to me you are fine since you are an existing order regardless of build status.

Retail sold orders received by Newmar sales as of the close of business Thursday, October 28, 2021 will be price protected from this increase. Any retail sold orders received by Newmar today October 29, 2021 or later will be priced at the increased costs.
We were recently at the Hoots Rally and Brett Davis came down and spoke for a while. Apparently Newmar is the only manufacturer that is honoring prices on sales contracts, regardless of the delivery date. It is beyond me how other manufacturers are up charging when you have a contract with a negotiated price. They are probably claiming the contract is between the dealer and the buyer - not the factory and the dealer.

We got one of the very last Dutch Stars build spots at NIRVC early last week. We had been targeting 2023, but decided that if we waited we could end up being outside our budget with anticipated increases in both sales price and interest rates. This way we can also hopefully sell our existing coach before the value starts coming back to reality. We will just be without for a few months. Won't have an excuse to not get the things done around the house that we have been postponing.

I'll use this as my newbie intro! Home base is in the Piedmont of NC. We're retired and starting our 4th year of RV'ing with a spanky new 2022 Dutch Star 4081. Put the order in back in April and took delivery at North Trail RV in mid-September. Traded our starter coach, made by a well known southern brand, and have not looked back! (Except to pass).

Custom Paint and King Aire flooring. See the photo below of the master bedroom modifications. We also increased the depth of the cabinets over the eurobooth to match the cabs over the Theatre seats.

IMG_0047.jpeg
IMG_0030.jpeg
IMG_0022.jpeg

Welcome, congrats, and gorgeous coach. Wishing many great journeys ahead.

Latest resources

Back