Freightliner
Engine
Cummins 360
TOW/TOAD
F-250
Fulltimer
No
Warranty Issues with Newmar

My wife and I are very disappointed in Newmar and their customer service department. Has anyone else had issues lately with Newmar and their lack of communication?

Unfortunately you will find raving fans and folks raving mad about any mfg, Newmar included. The page that was in your coach (possibly on a window) will have your model number, serial number and VIN, and also your brand ambassador's contact info at Newmar. Persistent effort contacting that individual will usually yield results. I believe they also post their individual product line contact numbers on their website if that is easier to find for you. A new coach should be covered by your selling dealer and is generally expected to be the first line of contact for service issues.

Unfortunately you will find raving fans and folks raving mad about any mfg, Newmar included. The page that was in your coach (possibly on a window) will have your model number, serial number and VIN, and also your brand ambassador's contact info at Newmar. Persistent effort contacting that individual will usually yield results. I believe they also post their individual product line contact numbers on their website if that is easier to find for you. A new coach should be covered by your selling dealer and is generally expected to be the first line of contact for service issues.
Thanks for the response, and totally agree. Called the ambassador multiple times and have been all over the dealer. I'll keep up the persistence but their rope a dope is starting to wear thin on me. Appreciate the dialog!

Your welcome. Unfortunately I also had a bad experience and a selling dealer that went totally MIA. After much persistence eventually Newmar stepped up and results were overall good. You also have NIRVC in your neck of the woods, they are known for stepping up and helping out buyers orphaned by crappy dealers. Might be worth a look as well.

Your welcome. Unfortunately I also had a bad experience and a selling dealer that went totally MIA. After much persistence eventually Newmar stepped up and results were overall good. You also have NIRVC in your neck of the woods, they are known for stepping up and helping out buyers orphaned by crappy dealers. Might be worth a look as well.
NIRVC is my dealer. To be fair they are fairly new and still figuring things out here n Nashville. On it!

Dont give up on NIRVC, their CEO is a bulldog on customer service and they go above and beyond for dozens of dozens of RV owners documented on this and other sites. Hope you can get it resolved soon, nothing more frustrating than what you are deaing with.

Latest resources

Back