• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Ninja Woodfired Cooking

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
My first cook was a disaster—chicken breast that was tougher than my leather workman boots. I clearly need more training. I have no worries; @Neal is going to help me through this spell. I may become broke in the process, but that's okay. Once a Ninja, always a Ninja.

Did some boneless pork chops tonight.

Used temp probe in one of them, set for Pork and medium well. Let me know when to flip and had them come off early to rest / finish cooking.

Took maybe 10 minutes total and came out very nice. Nice and juicy and perfectly done.

Just some salt and pepper for seasoning before cooking.

Had room for probably 8 at least but did 4 of them.

Here are the two left over…

View attachment 23842
What heating option do you use? Grill or Air Fry?

I have pork chops out for tonight which I planned on grilling. I wonder if I should break in the Ninja. Hmmmm, may have to do some research.
Whoa. Wait a minute; you haven't even turned it on yet? OMG. Sad.

My first cook was a disaster—chicken breast that was tougher than my leather workman boots.
Well, explain what you did and maybe the experts here can help. Grill, Air Fry, what?

Whoa. Wait a minute; you haven't even turned it on yet? OMG. Sad.
I sleep with it next to my bed, won't go under my pillow, give me time please!

Well, explain what you did and maybe the experts here can help. Grill, Air Fry, what?
I cooked them on the grill with the pellets on medium. I made a lot of mistakes. First, I had the probe plugged in but forgot to hit the probe button, so it did not cook to the desired temp of 160-165. Second, I did not stand over it, as I kept going back outside to cook other items and did not return to the grill quickly enough. I set the timer for 30 minutes, which is probably too long as the grill cooks fast. Next time, I will use the temp probe correctly by selecting the meat type and letting the temp control the cook.

Tonight I will do pork tenderloins. I will do the forum proud.

Boy oh boy, I buy you books, I send you to school and all you do is eat the covers off the books. Chicken breasts are dry meat to begin with. Coat with olive oil and then season. Cook low and slow. my first comment was how hot and fast the Nija cooks, but did you listen, no! The other thing is to monitor the temperature closely. You can't be making martinis in one place and cooking on the Ninja in some other place. Geez! Don't make me come out there...wait you're in Kalyfornia, ain't happening. :):)

What heating option do you use? Grill or Air Fry?
Used grill lid closed.

Used the temp probe in one of them and set to pork, medium well with the front controls.

Did not use any pellets.

It cooked by temp and, based on how they were cooking even told me when to turn them.

Only took maybe 15 minutes total.

Well guys, how was dinner last night?

How was dinner last night?

Latest resources

Back