• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Ninja Woodfired Cooking

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
First cook major success thanks to the coaches here. Used the marinade recipe I posted but used chicken drumsticks. The thermometer was closer than I expected but still used it as a warning point for the manual probe. Almost overcooked but lucky I checked. I thought I needed 5 more minutes but temp rose quickly.

Chicken was juicier than ever probably due to the air fry cook. Somewhat crispy outside super juicy inside. It was perfect! My mother loved it and kept raving as she ate. As she can’t have a grill at her condo I think we know what Santa will bring this year (or sooner).

I was concerned all of the prepared drumsticks wouldn’t fit. I was wrong. I was amazed how many fit.

IMG_6157.jpeg

IMG_6159.jpeg

I see these YouTubers ninja’ing indoors. If we’re not adding smoke do we need to be cooking outdoors? I realize there are indoor and outdoor grills but I wonder if I could have cooked the above indoors?

I would not do that. Recall I had one before. That’s all I am saying.

Yeah, I had a cosori air fryer and smoked pretty bad setting off my smoke detector in the coach.

Yeah I wouldn’t recommend. Get fumes even if not smoking and nothing to take them outside.

Saw a post on one of the FB Ninja forums from someone that did and took them a while to get the smoke alarms to stop.

Did Mama get more than one drumstick?
I did filet mignon tonight. This thing is remarkable.

Neal, did you use the marinade with the honey, brown sugar, etc?

Did you use anything special on the skin? Baking Powder, bread crumbs., etc.

Mom had 3 and I had 2. She was even raving when packing up the leftovers.

Yes, did the marinade posted and brushed on both sides when flipping them halfway.

Cleanup was no fun. I may put on my mythbusters hat and test that non dishwasher safe theory. Cleaning brush would be nice.

I use the Dawn Power Wash. Spray it on a let it set 4 or 5 minutes. A sponge will wipe everything off.
1715990757153.png

Latest resources

Back