Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

NIRVC Lewisville...How to schedule service?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
As incredible as my experiences with NIRVC have been, I must admit that communications have been 'iffy' more often than not. I have been doing business with the Lewisville location since mid-2018 and have never been connected directly to a service writer...always had to leave a message that was usually returned sometime later that day, or the next day. On occasion, not at all.
Since June, I have been dealing with the Lawrenceville location over a major repair and have had an entirely different experience. My calls are usually answered directly by the service writer or returned within the hour. I'm thinking there have been enough calls with both locations to determine that there is a difference in policy - perhaps Lewisville could take some notes from the Atlanta location.

I thought about the steps I took as a programmer...I chose service as the department. This may need to be a paint and body message, so I resubmitted as paint and body this morning.
When I thought I was going to need service, I left a message for Joshua and he got back with me pretty quickly. Here's his info:

JOSHUA GARZA
Headshot of jogarza@nirvc.com
SERVICE ADVISOR
Direct & Text | 469-277-8114
Main | 469-277-1330
498 E. State Hwy 121
Lewisville, TX | 75057
[email protected] | nirvc.com
National Indoor RV Centers - Sales - Service - Storage - Wash

They were about a month out in booking service appointments as they were still trying to catch up after the freeze. Hopefully, they are more caught up now and you can get in quickly.

When I thought I was going to need service, I left a message for Joshua and he got back with me pretty quickly. Here's his info:

JOSHUA GARZA
Headshot of jogarza@nirvc.com
SERVICE ADVISOR
Direct & Text | 469-277-8114
Main | 469-277-1330
498 E. State Hwy 121
Lewisville, TX | 75057
[email protected] | nirvc.com
National Indoor RV Centers - Sales - Service - Storage - Wash

They were about a month out in booking service appointments as they were still trying to catch up after the freeze. Hopefully, they are more caught up now and you can get in quickly.
Just reached out to Joshua. Will see if I get a response that way. Thanks

Amazing...10 minutes and I have a quote.
That’s great. I would forward a link to this thread to Brett. He wants to know when a system needs to be tweaked.

Same issue trying to schedule service in Atlanta! Need to get the chassis her annual service. Was supposed to be at Gaffney this week but life had other plans.

Haven’t called NIRVC yet, only used the form but will call today and see how that goes.
Called this morning. No answer after being transferred to service. Had to leave a voicemail.

@Neal i was going to have them detail the interior and exterior but I think in your 7k in 7 months post, you mentioned their detailing wasn’t up to par. Was it just interior that let you down or exterior as well? I could see how interior might be a bit subjective.
I think there were multiple factors going on but I did not have a good experience but more so a good detailing. The $600 was not well spent. I hope to hear my case was a rare one and it's normally better. The person running the detailing had priorities wrong and took advantage of my schedule instead of my appointment.

Greetings,

I’d like to start my post by thanking John Dye for forwarding me a link to this thread earlier today.

Secondly, I need to both apologize, and thank RedBaron for his post. I sincerely apologize for no one from our Lewisville, TX location getting back to you after you requested service through our website. I also need to thank you at the same time for bringing this to my attention. Upon receiving a link to this thread from John, I forwarded it on to all our General Managers, our Chief Operating Officer, and our Chief Technology Officer at 10:39am this morning. And, GULP! As embarrassing as this is to admit, it turns out only two of our locations even knew about this feature, and were actually using it. Embarrassingly, I can confirm RedBaron, your online request for service at our Lewisville location went into the proverbial “black hole.” However, I am glad to see someone in Lewisville got back to you promptly after my email went out. I promise this SNAFU will be addressed, and remedied during our weekly Executive Council call in an hour.

However, I really want to clarify, and stress, this current online feature is absolutely NOT the system I’ve been “bragging” about! The System I’ve been bragging about will be rolled out during the first quarter of next year, and you will literally log directly into our service system, and schedule your own appointment. But, rather than hijack this thread explaining what our new system will do, for any of you who may be interested, when I get a minute I will start a new thread in the “Vendor and Commercial Zone” of this forum under “The Dealer Connection.” In this thread I will post what I’ve previously written about NIRVC’s quest to bring about an automotive type service experience for coach owners, as well as updating our progress with manufacturers, suppliers, and extended service plans through future posts.

Onward,
Brett Davis

Wow! My respect for Brett Davis and NIRVC (which was already high) just got a big boost! When you have someone at the top level of a company willing to hear about customer relations issues and take action to address them, that really is GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE! I am impressed; very impressed, indeed.

Wish there was a NIRVC up here in the Pacific Northwest…(hint).

TJ

Last edited:
Owning the ugly baby. If only others appreciated the value of the concept.

Thanks @Brett Davis. I am sure it's fun owning a service company that is so busy new business has trouble getting thru the door!

I look forward to working with your Lewisville team.

Latest resources

Back