Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

NIRVC Lewisville...How to schedule service?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Thanks @Brett Davis. I am sure it's fun owning a service company that is so busy new business has trouble getting thru the door!

I look forward to working with your Lewisville team.
LOL!!! One would think so, but it’s actually like having one foot in a bucket of ice, and your other foot in a pot of boiling water. On average, you’re warm, it’s just unbearably uncomfortable.

However, after two years of attacking this problem, I’m starting to see glimpses of light way out there, signifying there really is an end to this tunnel. I will start my aforementioned thread on this when I get some time. Maybe this evening in my hotel room, or on my flight home tomorrow.

Onward,
Brett Davis

Sounds like another build it and they will come scenario.

Sounds like we’re going to get the premium automotive sales and service experience in the RV industry long before we ever get automotive build quality that we all want. Imagine if someone like with that kind of consumer sentiment actually built the RVs in the first place.

Sounds like we’re going to get the premium automotive sales and service experience in the RV industry long before we ever get automotive build quality that we all want. Imagine if someone like with that kind of consumer sentiment actually built the RVs in the first place.
Foretravel needs an owner like this
Sadly they got MHSRVs son...

Imagine if someone like with that kind of consumer sentiment actually built the RVs in the first place.

X2
We need the equivalent of what Toyota did to the auto industry to happen in the RV industry - with that focus on consistency and quality. This would be a complete game changer to the industry.

Amazing...10 minutes and I have a quote.
It shouldn't be that hard to get a quote for service should it? There are a lot of businesses that have this issue. I don't know how they stay in business.

It shouldn't be that hard to get a quote for service should it? There are a lot of businesses that have this issue. I don't know how they stay in business.
The flip side is businesses are so busy they can't take in new work. The rv industry is exploding and you can't train employees overnight or expand capacity overnight.

Can you imagine how busy the shops are that the employees feel like they don't want new business? I am not saying that is how NIRVC feels, but many rv service facilities feel that way, and will plainly tell you that.

This is not new. 2014 I was being quoted 8 weeks out for my evans air, and that was after newmar helped cut thru the red tape of getting service at a non selling dealer. The dealer I purchased from had terrible service and didn't want to try to fix it.

There has always been a complaint about the long waits, and lack of service from dealers that didn't sell you the RV.

NIRVC is an industry changer. They service no matter where you purchased.

No wonder they are so busy!

Latest resources

Back