Ford F-53, 26,000GVWR
Engine
Ford V-10
TOW/TOAD
2017 Gmc Terrain & 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR-2
Fulltimer
No
StewartW & Others

Saw this in another forum, and after the issues you had mentioned in NEWMAR and other products, I thought you might be interested in reading this information from Brett Davis and NIRVC:

I'm glad NIRVC is doing this. Certainly a list you don't want to be "winning" with the highest number. Hopefully Newmar can use this to improve and we all win.

You would think the manufacturers have better metrics since they pay for the warranty work.
Now if we can convince them to share this info with us. Chances are quality would improve.

I'm sure Brett shared this with Newmar way before making it public or I hope he did.

It is a fresh breath to see this kind of honesty in a sales organization!

I'm sure Brett shared this with Newmar way before making it public or I hope he did.
Casey saw this information before it was ever published! As did those from the other companies.

Nice to see where the Newmar Super Cs are on the list - matches our experience.

I wish minor defects, medium defects, and major defects were defined.

Yeah I like holding vendors to account in a fair way. So for every guy that’s had no problems, somebody got a lemon? Would love to deep dive a bit on what each entails, like Consumer Reports. Does major include chassis mfg issues, etc? How many categories we talkin about; 3 or twenty for each tier of defect? The OEMs should get report same time as public and chips/gravity, etc. OEMs should really be asking how they can do better from a customer POV, related to first time quality from the bones out, before it rolls out! I’d love to see more focus on making it easy for customer to take care of repairs, and techs by proxy, if owner isn’t so inclined.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back