• Commercial/Vendors welcome

NIRVC -- The news is out---Here is their plan

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Work life balance? What's that? It sounds like I joined the work force four decades too soon. Maybe these youngins are on to something.
I blame my folks. They both worked two jobs to move us out of the city and have a life in the suburbs. Consequently, my three brothers and I had to pick up the care and feeding of the house from young ages. Hard work was just normal living for us. My dad grew up in Hell's Kitchen in NYC, and then joined the Marines. He wasn't the soft sensitive type. The curse is, once you have a good work ethic worn into you, you can't reverse it.

Work life balance? What's that? It sounds like I joined the work force four decades too soon. Maybe these youngins are on to something.
Yeah, but they're making the right decisions to make "You'll own nothing and be happier" sound appealing. How long would it take using the savings by abstaining from $12 daily avacado toast and instead dumped into a 5.5% performing portfolio to write a check for a new Essex?

Thanks to everyone who responded about the NIRVC link to sign up, I found it and I'm in. Thanks again for the guidance.

Thanks to everyone who responded about the NIRVC link to sign up, I found it and I'm in. Thanks again for the guidance.
Yes, it is one more tool. I think it could be improved but it is better than any outher dealer I know of.
Does any one know of anouther dealer doing anything like this?
Bill

I looked at my NIRVC account yesterday and received a message that I had not provided my email address via facebook and could not access all of the features of the website. This was not a requirement when I first established the account IIRC.

This is mildly infuriating.

I do not currently, nor will I ever have a Facebook account.

This is stupid and needs to change.

IMG_1959.jpeg

To add to Neal's thoughts on Brett being the main point of contact for service at times......----- This sounds all to similar to the "Tiffin" model for service where owners felt honored to be contacted by Bob Tiffin for service.. I commend him for doing that but to be honest, the customer(s) should get the same level of service no matter who they talk to in an organization.. Customer Service should be part of the culture of the organization, not the gavel the CEO swings or the parachute they ride in on when it escalates to that level... I have worked with many companies in the past to help build this culture into the core values and have tried to reach out to Brett through a mutual friend to see if I could be of assistance in that aspect... but to this date have not had any communications..

I looked at my NIRVC account yesterday and received a message that I had not provided my email address via facebook and could not access all of the features of the website. This was not a requirement when I first established the account IIRC.

This is mildly infuriating.

I do not currently, nor will I ever have a Facebook account.

This is stupid and needs to change.

View attachment 18230
Are you sure you didn't accidentally click the login via Facebook button? When I registered all it asked for was first, last, email address and password. I just logged out, and chose "create account" again, and that's all it asked for.

They, like many sites, have the option to login via social media, and my guess is you accidentally chose the Facebook option. You must provide them with an email address, but it doesn't have to be an email address associated with Facebook.

I just logged out and back in and the same message is there. They have my email address. Maybe it’s just a glitch in the matrix, but their message is quite clear.

In the upper left corner beneath my name is an alert.

IMG_1960.jpeg

Latest resources

Back