• Commercial/Vendors welcome

NIRVC -- The news is out---Here is their plan

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I just logged out and back in and the same message is there. They have my email address. Maybe it’s just a glitch in the matrix, but their message is quite clear.

In the upper left corner beneath my name is an alert.

View attachment 18240
I would suggest reaching out to them. Through their issue or otherwise, they clearly have your account tied to a social media login, which you didn't want. I can logout and log back in with no problem.

I also created a brand new login with a different email address a few moments ago for testing purposes, and was sent an email to validate the email, and never asked to link or authorize a facebook account. Either they had a glitch when you first created your account, or you accidentally clicked the Facebook button (or followed a link/google that went to the Facebook login). I'm sure if you contact them, they can switch you back to a normal email/password login.

Just created an "NIRVC" account!!
Loads of information about many different things, including new coaches!!
And after previous conversations with Brett, NIRVC will be my "go to"!!
May not be the answer to everything "RV", but fills in a lot of the blanks!;)

Since we're sitting around the virtual campfire I'll share my opinion, you may not like it, but it's food for thought. I've had several conversations with Brett Davis, super friendly and he will go to great lengths to ensure his customers (and prospective customers) are taken care of. But is this right? Should customers be going straight to the top and bypassing the GM's and expecting priority service for whatever reason? Brett is the CEO of two huge businesses; Global Financial and NIRVC. NIRVC is expanding rapidly both in dealerships and indoor storage facilities. As you can imagine he's extremely busy growing and running his businesses and has people that should be taking care of the customers. Many of us know his cell phone number, email address, etc. and have used it. And he will take those calls, but in my opinion if anyone has to do that something is broken somewhere along the line.

If customer X has a problem and has to go to Brett and Brett gets them in somewhere then someone else is being bumped, someone that likely went through proper channels, scheduling, service, and is now delayed because someone got put in front of them. I sure wouldn't be happy and I actually went to NIRVC Lewisville for an interior/exterior detail and my appointment was not honored, I had to wait for whatever reason and at some point a day later I had to escalate which was unfortunate. That detail manager was terminated not long after that situation but the point is people make appointments and schedule services. RV service is painful, there aren't enough techs, we all know this.

So let's take this to Newmar as an example, how many have gone direct to the CEO of Newmar to get something handled? I'd bet very few if any. Newmar's service system works well. You deal mainly with your tech and 99% of the time it's a great experience. If the tech doesn't handle things you move up to the group leader, and most likely will never have to go above that because the services are handled well at the lower levels. Each NIRVC facility has a part owner (I believe) and GM that should be handling the matters. Going to the CEO should NEVER have to happen.

I know of several fellow Newmar owners that had some major warranty work done that would have never happened if it wasn't for Brett's involvement. That is unfortunate that it has to work that way, but it did. @Jim is battling getting his Newmar fixed properly at a NIRVC location, is the only answer for him to go to Brett to get the matter handled properly? I can think of a few others that have decided not to go direct Brett and bite the bullet and go through the proper channels and schedule service and hope for the best because going to Brett is the wrong answer.

So yes, it's great to have that life line to call, text, email when things don't work how you think they should or in dire need but I don't believe it's the right process. The people you hired should be doing the job and chain of command, as we know it so well in the military, should be the way to handle matters.
Ultimately you are the boss! A company that treats customers against good policy always has customers finding another supplier.
I always thought the customer that helped me fix problems in the organization earned a favor.

It is the eyes on the ground that inform the CEO he has a problem he would normally not see. Within the organization any eyes reporting a problem is looked at as a snitch. So if customers use the tools properly, they help the CEO/owner manage and build his vision.

If the customer uses the tools to cut to the front of the line, shame on him/her, in time the CEO will find the tool he thought would help him build a quality service to his customers, will conclude the tool a liability, and choose to abandon it.

Use the tools available wisely!

Neal we didn't deal directly with Brett Davis, but his next in command Bill Reith advice me that he was totally aware of our issues. The options to remedy our issues were in my opinion not satisfactory, nor would they be for many others. So in this case even if the Boss is aware of the problem, not everything works out. Thanks for letting me vent.

Latest resources

Back