No Hot Water Coming Out Faucet?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Joe,
Great video! But those people had GREAT hot side water pressure compared to mine. I get nothing out of the faucet. I tried flushing my hot water tank with a wand through the anode rod port and I got a few bits and pieces out but I don't think that's my problem. However I did find that my anode rod was used up and I replaced it with a new one. I guess I need to unhook the water line coming from the hot water heater and see if I have any pressure at the tank. Like I said it's got to warm us some first. I'm allergic to the cold. :ROFLMAO:
Same here, no water at all coming from hot side. I'm in Virginia so it's still kinda chilly but I'm from Maine so this is nice. I can't find where the hot water connection is, i can only access the outside panel

Same here, no water at all coming from hot side. I'm in Virginia so it's still kinda chilly but I'm from Maine so this is nice. I can't find where the hot water connection is, i can only access the outside panel
My access panel for the hot water heater on my 2006 Holiday Rambler Ambassador was in the basement section right next to the hot water heater. Inside the basement there was a small door on the wall. I opened it and the flow back preventer valve is right there. Looks like it would be pretty EZ to access but it's like trying to remove the transmission through the exhaust pipe. The opening is really small and you have to sit in a contorted position to work on it. I may just pay someone else to do this..........;)

Here's another good video about this problem.

Thank you so much!!! I did end up hiring my neighbor to help. We did find the access panel, through the basement storage compartment. All diagnostics point to faulty overflow valve coming out of water heater. Replacing today!!! Thank you all for the help!!!
My access panel for the hot water heater on my 2006 Holiday Rambler Ambassador was in the basement section right next to the hot water heater. Inside the basement there was a small door on the wall. I opened it and the flow back preventer valve is right there. Looks like it would be pretty EZ to access but it's like trying to remove the transmission through the exhaust pipe. The opening is really small and you have to sit in a contorted position to work on it. I may just pay someone else to do this..........;)

I still haven't fixed mine yet. It's in such a HORRIBLE place to access it I'm not sure it can be done without removing the hot water heater. I'm probably going to pay someone to do this for me. I could do it but I'm smart enough to know when it's worth the money to pay someone else.

Latest resources

Back