RV Length
Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
TOW/TOAD
2020 Jeep Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
I have noticed over time that the coolant reservoir is overflowing and dripping on the ground. Also overtime I have also noticed with the constant overflowing of coolant reservoir that the coolant now looks to be water rather than the coolant. Both the electrical and diesel heat is working fine - no error codes.

Any ideas on what is causing this?

Sounds like a heat exchanger leak, water is leaking into the boiler fluid.

Sounds like a heat exchanger leak, water is leaking into the boiler fluid.
X2.
Not much else it could be as the heat exchanger is about the only place where water and boiler fluid meet I believe.

Yep, what they said. Since still should be under manufacturers warranty, would find closest Oasis dealer/service center and get them to look it over. Another tell, is the water from the sink/shower/faucets/Washer would have the coolant smell and a yellow color would be in it. Since the coolant is not harmful, still all in all, I would not be using the water system for drinking if it was me.

Yep, what they said. Since still should be under manufacturers warranty, would find closest Oasis dealer/service center and get them to look it over. Another tell, is the water from the sink/shower/faucets/Washer would have the coolant smell and a yellow color would be in it. Since the coolant is not harmful, still all in all, I would not be using the water system for drinking if it was me.
Thanks everyone. I have an appointment to get it looked at.

Latest resources

Back