• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Oasis heater system

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
It's endless hot water, more so with the diesel burner on. Electric elements may struggle with cold outside water temps.

Just swung through Kansas, Colorado and Utah in weather that was 0-4 degrees nightly. Never went without hot water or comfortable heat. We keep the burner off generally and run Elec 1+2 except for showers. Service the system every year or 2 and it is perfect 👍

Does tge oasis system give you enough water to take a 10 minute shower? Enough hot water?
Yup and I like to add lots of water to my grey tank when hooked up so this is a good way to fill it up for thorough flushing to keep it clean.

We have been very happy with the Oasis system for both heat and hot water. 90+% of the time we are just on ACI except when needing heat or doing dishes.
Overnight we use ACI & II especially if it's going to freeze.
First thing in the morning I'll turn on the Burner to help heat the MH to normal daytime temps. When taking showers it's everything on including the water pump. I love a strong hot shower and the Oasis never fails to deliver.

with my oasis water side winterized, if I want to get some driving skills honed, can I turn on the oasis for coach heat? do I just hit the burner switch and turn the heaters on?

Latest resources

Back