• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Oasis questions - no help from ITR

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
So these pumps can be purchased from a AliExpress reseller for $75 ($45 + $30 shipping) or 10 for an average cost of $55 (including shipping). I appreciate the $83 cost from US Solar. $285 or so from ITR sounds way high. I’m sure the wholesale price of the pumps are even less when purchased from Topsflo.

I have no issues in businesses making a profit. It’s the American way, but these pumps and many other RV parts are being sold for WAY too much. It helps doing your homework, although I can appreciate that some would rather not and just spend the money. The knowledge from this and other forums are valuable.

4547B97A-DDB8-41BF-B9CC-C65A906F0E2D.jpeg
Received this pump from ITR about 2 weeks ago. Looks mighty similar.

Just ordered from US Solar Pump @ $92.89 including shipping. Received email that it is on the way, good service😀

I bought one from ITR ($250) and one from US Solar ($81). 100% identical. Alibaba cost is about $9 for the similar pump.

I just ordered the $295 ITR pump so when I get it I’ll check and post the answer here.

I bought one from ITR ($250) and one from US Solar ($81). 100% identical. Alibaba cost is about $9 for the similar pump.
Not sure the Alibaba pump is the same. The Topsflo pump is TL-C01-E12-2008.

That’s E (Fitting Type - 1/2” barb) 12 (DC voltage) 20 (Flow Rate LIters/Min) 08 (Max Water Head - meters).

One of those cheap pumps noted recently had 11mm barbed fittins. I think that would be close enough, but the hassle of getting in and doing the swap would be enough for me to bump up to the $81 pump, hoping for higher quality and longevity. There’s also the max temp spec to consider since we are pumping hot water. But if the pump from US Solar is the same as the one I just bought for $295, I’ll be shopping US Solar in the future.

Latest resources

Back