Chassis
Gillig
Engine
3208 Caterpillar
TOW/TOAD
Honda
Fulltimer
No
We journeyed to West Branch State Park on Independence Day EVE. West Branch State Park is very Quiet Park and in OHIO no fireworks are permitted in Ohio State Parks. With the new laws in Ohio most neighborhood's now sound like war zones during the Fourth Of July Holiday. West Branch State Park is surrounded by West Branch Lake. We chose this park because it was close to two folks I know that have boats.
IMG_9810.JPG

On the foruth we went on Gary's boat
IMG_9813.JPG

On July 5, 2023 I went on Scott's boat.
IMG_9821.JPG

We left West Branch on July 7, 2023 and headed to Caser Creek State Park near Zenia, Ohio
IMG_9866.JPG

The park was very active on the weekend. We had other places to go though. In Spring valley there is a neighborhood bar and grill.
IMG_9838.JPG

Saturday July 8, 2023 was the event we were invited to. Some local bands were playing rock and roll that I grew up with.
IMG_9849.JPG

The return trip was smooth sailing although the generator would not run. We wanted to run the roof air conditioning. Fortunately I had my screen vents with us to get some fresh air into the BaRTH. I will post the vents in the forum and link them here.

Sorry to bore the forum with my fantastic week. :cool:

When nothing gets in the way of camping fun we all love the adventure.

Last edited:
Very nice Barth!

We journeyed to West Branch State Park on Independence Day EVE. West Branch State Park is very Quiet Park and in OHIO no fireworks are permitted in Ohio State Parks. With the new laws in Ohio most neighborhood's now sound like war zones during the Fourth Of July Holiday. West Branch State Park is surrounded by West Branch Lake. We chose this park because it was close to two folks I know that have boats.
View attachment 19557
On the foruth we went on Gary's boatView attachment 19558
On July 5, 2023 I went on Scott's boat. View attachment 19559
We left West Branch on July 7, 2023 and headed to Caser Creek State Park near Zenia, OhioView attachment 19560
The park was very active on the weekend. We had other places to go though. In Spring valley there is a neighborhood bar and grill. View attachment 19561
Saturday July 8, 2023 was the event we were invited to. Some local bands were playing rock and roll that I grew up with. View attachment 19562
The return trip was smooth sailing although the generator would not run. We wanted to run the roof air conditioning. Fortunately I had my screen vents with us to get some fresh air into the BaRTH. I will post the vents in the forum and link them here.

Sorry to bore the forum with my fantastic week. :cool:

When nothing gets in the way of camping fun we all love the adventure.
👋

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back