• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We made it to Manchester, MI today. Will be here until Saturday then we finally get to Travers Bay RV Resort. This is Hidden Lake RV Park and it looks relatively new here. Concrete site but boy they are not too level. Our front tire is just off the ground. No cable and only could get 7 channels with our off air antenna, thank goodness for Starlink.
IMG_1627.jpeg

FINALLY on the road again for the next 4 or 5 months! 😁  First stop, Travelers Rest near Dade City for 3 nights. Great T mobile service, (in pic). Verizon is around 80mb down. Nice level sites on grass with concrete pad. Right on the golf course, playing tomorrow. Happy to get away from the monsoons the past few days at home. (front yard first pic)

20240613_132000.jpg
Screenshot_20240615_143617_Speedtest.jpg
20240615_133930.jpg

We finally made it Travers Bay RV Resort in MI. Lots are all owned individually. Very nice place with lots of amenities. We will be here until just after July 4th. Looking forward to relaxing and exploring this area.
IMG_1629.jpeg
IMG_1630.jpeg

We are in Talona Ridge RV Resort in Ellijay GA.. gorgeous up here!!
IMG_9053.jpeg

I have lived and travelled in the Rocky Mountains for over 50 years and I am well aware it can snow any time of the year... This is what I woke up to this morning.

i-HZZmn8d-X3.jpg

i-ksDRCbc-X3.jpg

Second stop this year at Kelly's RV near Callahan north of Jacksonville. 3 nights to see our son and help with his departure to his next duty station in Sabine TX, then back across Fl to head north. Small mom & pop, no frills park. Not too level site, but will do for now. Good T Mobile and Verizon signal, lots of OTA TV.

20240619_171704.jpg

Latest resources

Back