RV Model
Red 33 AA
RV Length
35 ft
TOW/TOAD
2017 Jeep Sahara
Fulltimer
No
Well picked up the coach from it's winter nap. We have a destination planned for this weekend so we fill the coach up again with all the needed necessities.

Holy crap this thing holds a lot of stuff. Not to mention replacing water filters, cleaning tanks, checking batteries, testing heat, hot water, AC, hot water and slides.

I made myself a list of all the major items I did when going into storage last year. Then a reversal for the spring set up. Well after about two days we are finally done. Just got back from the grocery store with this week ends goodies.

Thank GOD everything like tools, tables, chairs, doesn't come out for winter storage. I would need a garage just to keep everything in. ... LOL

Regards HH

I heard from a relative that watches the news as I don't that campgrounds are already filling up for summer. I'm contemplating getting out again mid May or just leave for my next 3 month'er a little earlier as the packing and unpacking is a bit painful. Still trying to figure out where I want to go in my local area before I head north then west.

Well picked up the coach from it's winter nap. We have a destination planned for this weekend so we fill the coach up again with all the needed necessities.

Regards HH
Whoo Hoo! Let the fun begin!

Neal let us know where you end up on your three month sojourn.

Jim I definitely want to visit your camp grounds. I think you did an outstanding job. We got this weekend booked with the Gun Show. Then leaving for 4 days May 12th for camping Trip to Ives Run. Then May 18th appointment with Tiffin dealer, then May something recall appointment with Freightliner. Then we leave July 10th for our Fantasy Caravan Tour out west. That is a 43 day banger. That's starting in Jackson Hole Wyoming. So I figure either June sometime or maybe October.

The end of August I am scheduled for a right knee replacement, not looking forward to that. I all ready had my left one done couple of years ago, was not a pleasant experience to say the least. Sooner or later my wife and I will make it there.

Regards HH

Spring is when I shut it down and get ready for next winter. I live in the middle of nowhere so no need to go anywhere.
When I get the Camelot back from the body shop in Sarasota I have to clean and paint the fiberglass roof, wash and a very good coat of wax on the full body paint, change the air filter and check out all the systems. Also have a little work to do on the norcold 1402.

Also get the boat ready since I've decided to take it down to Florida and leave it.

Need to wash the house, clean out and organize the shops. Along with some occasional golf I'll probably be busier than I want.

Latest resources

Back