Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

PapaRob new member (travel trailer just stolen)

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

PapaRob

RVF Regular
RV Year
RV Make
Heartland
RV Model
North Trail 22FBS
RV Length
30’ tongue to bumper
Chassis
Duel axle
Hi all! Rob and Judy here but our travel trailer unfortunately is not. It was stolen 10/5/22 from our home in North Las Vegas. We have been getting or feet wet with this camping adventure, seeing the things and places I only saw in some of my k-12 classes and meeting some amazing travelers. Someone mentioned sites such as this to post our recent misfortune. So here goes.
10/5/22 our Heartland North Trail Ultra Lite was taken from our home in North Las Vegas in broad daylight. The neighbor saw it being taken by a couple of men in an older green pickup truck.

Attachments

• 114D57E8-32CF-43BA-97EC-7A5FCE6BC662.jpeg
    114D57E8-32CF-43BA-97EC-7A5FCE6BC662.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 13
Hi all! Rob and Judy here but our travel trailer unfortunately is not. It was stolen 10/5/22 from our home in North Las Vegas. We have been getting or feet wet with this camping adventure, seeing the things and places I only saw in some of my k-12 classes and meeting some amazing travelers. Someone mentioned sites such as this to post our recent misfortune. So here goes.
10/5/22 our Heartland North Trail Ultra Lite was taken from our home in North Las Vegas in broad daylight. The neighbor saw it being taken by a couple of men in an older green pickup truck.
Keep on the lookout, especially in the Las Vegas area. Thanks! Rob & Judy

I'm very sorry to hear this. I hope you all have a great outcome.

Welcome. That is terrible. I hope severe justice is served and you can get back to RV’ing quickly.

I just purchased 4 Apple Air Tags and I hide one in RV, one in the Jeep Wrangler, and one in the Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit. the fourth one I put in my wife's purse.

That sounds like a good idea. I’ll check in to it. Thanks

Latest resources

Back