• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Passport 290BHS solar question

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I like it also, helped me. Just saying....it is an incomplete metaphor.

My wife and I are looking seriously at purchasing a 2023 Keystone 290BHS from Camping World. The coach has the factory installed solar flex 400 system. The question is what will this power? Is there a setting or switch I can use to keep the house batteries charged while in storage, will it run the refrigerator, what other systems? I apologize if this has already been covered, and thank you in advance.

Good Lord! Haven't you been keeping up on your reading?!? NEVER buy anything from Camping World. Just do a little research; you'll see what I mean. And not just because of the political implications. They are famous for poor service, taking forever if you do get service, and not backing up their RV sales. And remember this- if it means anything to you- Marcus Lemonis- the owner of Camping World- said , "If you voted for Donald Trump, don't bother shopping at my store". Of course he retracted it when sales fell through...

Good Lord! Haven't you been keeping up on your reading?!? NEVER buy anything from Camping World. Just do a little research; you'll see what I mean. And not just because of the political implications. They are famous for poor service, taking forever if you do get service, and not backing up their RV sales. And remember this- if it means anything to you- Marcus Lemonis- the owner of Camping World- said , "If you voted for Donald Trump, don't bother shopping at my store". Of course he retracted it when sales fell through...
Not everyone is familiar with the reputation, or history of all the companies out there. My guess is people laugh at you until burned.

If you know the history, or who owns what, you may not buy anything.

That said, be gentle, and tell/direct people to articles that have influenced your opinions (But respect this sites owners request, to leave political views at the door). I have no doubt that the people of the world will unite against the real enemy soon enough!!!

Latest resources

Back