Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
You see them in motor racing such as NASCAR. Wouldn't it be cool if we could apply something to the windshield once we have it cleaned and after we get to the destination we can peel off a layer to remove the bugs?

One of you ingenious inventors - invent something :)

you’d make a killing during love bug season. I would probably be a customer

On second thought, we’ve got enough plastic trash that we can’t get rid of as it is, so this would need to be biodegradable and how is that going to hold up on your windshield out in the elements?

Newmar has an option on their build sheet for “temporary windshield protection—for transportation only”. $92.00

Silly me thought it was incumbent on the manuf to get their product to the customer in one piece.

Newmar has an option on their build sheet for “temporary windshield protection—for transportation only”. $92.00

Silly me thought it was incumbent on the manuf to get their product to the customer in one piece.
It is, but if they don’t you will have the pleasure of waiting for dealer service and a new windshield. The $92 option ensures that won’t happen.

It is, but if they don’t you will have the pleasure of waiting for dealer service and a new windshield. The $92 option ensures that won’t happen.

That makes sense.

Nano-Fusion!!!! What a time to be alive!

I’m right in the middle of a diamond shield removal project. Not a big fan at the moment.

Install on our 2020 DS was terrible. Trimmed poorly so edges don’t adhere allowing dirt underneath. Bubbles in it and bottom edge not sealed. It is on my warranty punch list to be replaced next month.

My 2019 had to be repaired during cpu.

Latest resources

Back