Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Dcaple

RVF Newbee
Bought a new camper from gander RV in Sherwood Arkansas at the end of January had some small problems took the unit back the first of February now we are in the middle of April and they still have not fixed the unit has anyone else had problems with gander RV in Sherwood Arkansas

Never been there but I don’t think it’s just them. First trip out in a 2022 5th wheel. One of the grey tanks drains stuck. Went back to United RV in Fort Worth. Was told it would take 1 - 2 weeks for a Tech to look at it then a week for Forest River to approve work so they could then order part.

Bought a new camper from gander RV in Sherwood Arkansas at the end of January had some small problems took the unit back the first of February now we are in the middle of April and they still have not fixed the unit has anyone else had problems with gander RV in Sherwood Arkansas
Not specifically about that company, but it seems most all RV Dealers, in general, are VERY SLOW to resolve issues once they have your money. Many companies seemingly are working that way these days. Short staff, parts delivery issues, and tight finances.

We purchased ours used last March. I know this won't help but I take care of my own problems. Less expensive and much faster that way. And as I always proclaim; "new always guarantees new, but not necessarily good".

Haven’t tried this yet and not an expert but I did have a service manager tell me I can have a mobile service company come out and fix what you can’t then submit a warranty claim. Reimbursement might be slow but you’d have your RV.

Latest resources

Back