• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Proof of life update 25 Cornerstone

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Whenever I see it it always amazes me the length of the open span on a full wall slide on a 45’ foot coach and wonder how it remains true considering that there doesn’t appear to be extra reinforcement along the top. Pull those two temporary braces out that are in the picture and it looks scary to me. For those that know, is there extra reinforcement on this side of the roof structure to support potential loads like snow?

Whenever I see it it always amazes me the length of the open span on a full wall slide on a 45’ foot coach and wonder how it remains true considering that there doesn’t appear to be extra reinforcement along the top. Pull those two temporary braces out that are in the picture and it looks scary to me. For those that know, is there extra reinforcement on this side of the roof structure to support potential loads like snow?
I agree , It has crossed my mind as well. I have never heard or read about any issues. I’m sure this is why the procedure to operate the slide while aired up is in place, both companies say the same

Any idea of their production rate? How many per day/week?
Can't answer that but have read the Cornerstone is the top selling 600+ hp rig

really like the color scheme and that they go all the way up to the awnings with graphics!!

Latest resources

Back