• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Proof of life update 25 Cornerstone

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
If not it might be helpful to vent, maybe get some ideas on resolution among friends.

Working on a solution, will post soon!

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.

As everyone knows we had a rough time with our 23 Newmar, so we figured a change in manufactures might be the solution. We ordered a New 25 Entegra 45D in January. We were given an approximate delivery date of 5/30. Early on I had a conversation with a very helpful Entegra factory rep. I shared my nightmare experience with my 23 DS and asked if it would be possible to have someone give the ordered coach a second QC before shipping it to the dealer, and he said that wouldn’t be a problem
May 30 came and went and the shipment was delayed 6 weeks. Now we were cutting it close as we had a 40 day trip scheduled around a family reunion. Our dealer received the coach an started there PDI inspection repairing 14 items. In this inspection they found 3 major items:

a shower enclosure that was stripped out and the frame distorted not allowing the door to seal, the diagnosis was a new shower enclosed would need to be ordered.

A pocket door that was bound up inside the wall that has the washer dryer on one side and shower tile on the other, disassembly would be needed to assess

The refrigerator door hinge was bent and surrounding cabinet damaged by the door.

Oh and one more thing, the dresser drawers were left un latched and the drawers and foot of the bed damaged.
I was given the option of paying for the motorhome and living with the above items and later at my inconvenience just drive 400 miles round trip two times on my dime and leave it with the dealer for several weeks for repairs
This was not something I was interested in and we passed on the coach and canceled our trip🙁
It’s a shame because I believe the Entegra Cornerstone is a great value for what you get. I would say the interior design and appearance is not quite as good as Newmar, but much improved.

Last edited:
Now on a happy note🙂, we purchased a 2024 Foretravel Realm 605 Presidential LV3
They are changing the couch style for us and hopefully will pick it up at the factory in a couple of weeks.
We are very hopeful and excited.

Attachments

• IMG_4301.png
    IMG_4301.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4281.png
    IMG_4281.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4275.png
    IMG_4275.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4233.png
    IMG_4233.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_4293.png
    IMG_4293.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4307.jpeg
    IMG_4307.jpeg
    371.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
They are changing the couch style for us and hopefully will pick it up at the factory in a couple of weeks.
That should just about do it.

Congrats @Stuart W. I have two friends with Foretravels and they love their coaches. I think you will be very happy.

I think you're getting a better product than the entegra. Congrats!

Congrats @Stuart W - I think you are finally on the path to amazing adventures and happiness. I look forward to the great reports ahead. I'll make sure YOUR forum has the where was I with my foretravel today primed and ready for you. I know @GlampDaddy has a friend with one as well that seems to very pleased with it too, I think @GlampDaddy and @Jim both have 2025's on order. :unsure:

Latest resources

Back