• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Proof of life update 25 Cornerstone

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
My wife is motorhome shopping and I'm the equalizer. It's not happening. But the thought occurred to me that if more owners turned down taking delivery of the unit, it would have a significant impact if enough of us did this. I salute you Stuart for standing your ground.
Thank you Jim, hope your feeling better
It’s hard because when you order a coach you live through the anticipation. Cherishing production photos and updates. It was very hard to let go. The most frustrating part is the dealer suggesting that we go on our 38 day trip and just live with the issues. Then just drive several hundred miles two times back and forth to drop off and pickup for repairs. Not to mention having a new motorhome that you can’t exactly plan trips not knowing how long it will be in the shop. To be clear this was not the fault of the dealer, the manufacturer dropped the ball and failed to honor their commitment to me.

Congrats @Stuart W - I think you are finally on the path to amazing adventures and happiness. I look forward to the great reports ahead. I'll make sure YOUR forum has the where was I with my foretravel today primed and ready for you. I know @GlampDaddy has a friend with one as well that seems to very pleased with it too, I think @GlampDaddy and @Jim both have 2025's on order. :unsure:
@Neal, you got it all wrong. DW says it's gonna be a Newwell. Problem is, I can't even spell it yet, much less calculate the payment!

@Neal, you got it all wrong. DW says it's gonna be a Newwell. Problem is, I can't even spell it yet, much less calculate the payment!
Payment? I thought you were a cash only buyer!

Wouldn’t have it any other way!
My Daddy said, "If you can't PAY, then You can't PLAY"!! True many years ago, and today too!!
Now, that said, sometimes, using other's money, can save or make you money!
"Be Wise Daniel-Sun", said a wise ol man in Karate Kid!;)

My Daddy said, "If you can't PAY, then You can't PLAY"!! True many years ago, and today too!!
Now, that said, sometimes, using other's money, can save or make you money!
"Be Wise Daniel-Sun", said a wise ol man in Karate Kid!;)
That’s true. When John Deere was offering zero % financing, I realized it would cost me more to borrow from myself.

That’s true. When John Deere was offering zero % financing, I realized it would cost me more to borrow from myself.
This answer will likely have you scratching your head! But when did you ever borrow from anyone other than yourself?

This answer will likely have you scratching your head! But when did you ever borrow from anyone other than yourself?
Well looking at it that way, if you have any debt all, that also goes for every penny you spend.

What a beautiful coach. This is what dreams are made of for me. Congratulations!

Latest resources

Back