Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

berlitz0879

RVF Newbee
We just bought a 2021 Entegra Odyssey class c 26 D. Every thing is working great but have a question. The back cushions on the dinette do not stay put. We tried Velcro but that damaged the leather. Does anyone have an idea to get them to stay upright. it can’t be a permanent fix because they need to be moved when making it into a bed. I was thinking of some kind of button thing but wasn’t sure.

Attachments

• 0ABFB7C8-C4E7-46C5-AF1E-064344739FE2.jpeg
    0ABFB7C8-C4E7-46C5-AF1E-064344739FE2.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 17
  • DB4849E8-BD6D-4915-B7C7-D5F6E1030F21.jpeg
    DB4849E8-BD6D-4915-B7C7-D5F6E1030F21.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 17
Drives me nuts with that issue on any cushion. We ended up attaching a 2" tall railing/trip in the front of the bottom cushion. This helps prevent forward movement.
I also always immediately replace the inner foam to a higher density product, so that the backs of our legs don't rest on that 2" rail. It does help.

On our Newmar we had velcro strips. they pulled off and we just lived with it. We had small side cushions that we wedged in that sort of helped. On the road we didn't use the seats, so they became shelves till we set up camp and finished storing items.

You might consider sewing into the back a short bungee loop and mount a button on the top frame edge or back to hook it over.
either that or a matching leather strap with snap buttons. There is always a solution just a matter of how much it bothers you to take that step. Obviously the manufacturers don't use what they build.

Latest resources

Back