• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Radiant floor heat not working in my 2018 Newmar London Aire

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Yes it does. Your oasis system has several options to provide heat. A single electric heating element, a dual electric heating element, a diesel fuel provided heating.....or any combination of them. Sorry about the bold, but that is how it came with a cut and paste.

How does an RV Oasis Hot Water System work?​

The Oasis Heating system uses a diesel burner controlled by a multi-function controller as a primary source to heat a coolant fluid (anti-freeze and water). It also uses two 1500-watt AC immersion elements as secondary heat sources. The system heats the fluid which can then be circulated to meet all heating needs. This includes hot water demand as well as coach heating.

@Canaddar , the discussion is speaking to floor heating…the heating system that heats the floor tiles. Newmar floor heating is an electric grid underneath the tiles.

Floor heat is electric and has nothing to do with Oasis.
Evidently, floor heat is linked to oasis. Or he would not have this experience to tell.

Floor heat may well be electric, but what if the system fails to see one system as a backup in case of failure? Faulty programming? Maybe! It may have been fixed with a climate control update, but if the issue was resolved as this comment stated, it would be an error to denigh it as a possible solution!!!

Oasis provides heat via the furnace selection as he states but floor heat is strictly provided via electrics as stated by @Neemer

Yes it does. Your oasis system has several options to provide heat. A single electric heating element, a dual electric heating element, a diesel fuel provided heating.....or any combination of them. Sorry about the bold, but that is how it came with a cut and paste.

How does an RV Oasis Hot Water System work?​

The Oasis Heating system uses a diesel burner controlled by a multi-function controller as a primary source to heat a coolant fluid (anti-freeze and water). It also uses two 1500-watt AC immersion elements as secondary heat sources. The system heats the fluid which can then be circulated to meet all heating needs. This includes hot water demand as well as coach heating.
🤣🤣🤣

Holy c__p batman!!! Vindicated again! One of those elements requires 3× the power of my A/C unit. I can't consider running that on solar, let alone floor heating off grid!!! And one wonders why I discount what building professionals say, about the way it should be done in RVs!!!

Just saying!!!

Just sayin...your post is not on topic, let's help answer the OP please. Read post #1 and then reply with something to help them out.

Just sayin...your post is not on topic, let's help answer the OP please. Read post #1 and then reply with something to help them out.
Your right of course! I did my due diligence here! Reference two posts earlier. My response to a connection between oasis and floor heat!

I have no connection to the system, but my gut says you should look at both as they are a system!!!

Your right of course! I did my due diligence here! Reference two posts earlier. My response to a connection between oasis and floor heat!

I have no connection to the system, but my gut says you should look at both as they are a system!!!
Thank you. We just want to help resolve the fellow RVers problem. Cheers...

floor heat is completely separate from Oasis
Floor heat is 110 volt and has 3 zones, each zone is tied to a ground fault outlet and breaker panel breakers
On my 2018 DS 4369 one of the GFI outlets was in the front bath hidden from plain sight mounted under the top cabinet.

Latest resources

Back