• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Radiant floor heat not working in my 2018 Newmar London Aire

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Shore power on? Salesmen switch on? All areas not working? Breakers, GFCIs reset?

Bath GFCI might be the issue.

That means it is not getting power, so it won't reset. You have to find what is feeding it and what else is not working.

Is there anything else not working, oasis AC, AC unit. Check load shed on Silverleaf. My TM250 just died and I lost the #1 air conditioner, #1 Oasis AC and rear floor heat. Silverleaf customer service was very helpful in diagnosis

Basing this on my 2017 DS 4369, but it is probably almost identical. My system has buttons that control the different areas for the floor heat. Those areas receive their heat from a series of fluid pumps. On my system, the box with the pumps in it is mounted on the wall behind the halfway thru compartment that is the right side of the coach just in front of the pegboard bay. It is a box that is the same color as the oasis burner section and roughly half the size.

Shortly after I got my coach, one of those pumps went bad and I had to replace it. Bit of a pain in the butt, but doable for anyone with a bit of mechanical skills, a lack of claustrophobia and a bachelors degree in contortion. If I remember correctly, I was able to find out that the pump was bad by checking out the lights on the oasis junction box that should be mounted right next to the oasis burner can. Mine is on high on the wall aft of it. It has a bunch of lights. Look there to see if any lights are on (I think 1 red light is normally on).

If you only have partial areas not working, I would bet that one of your pumps has gone bad. For reference, I think that there are 3 pumps, 2 are called 1 thing and the third is called something else. At least 1 is called the summer loop pump.

When I had my issue, I contacted Oasis and they talked me thru the troubleshooting to verify a bad pump. I got a new pump thru them and replaced it. Been running it since then with no issues.

Latest resources

Back