RV Length
30'11"
Chassis
Ford
TOW/TOAD
Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I want to remove my Bay Star sleeper sofa and replace it with theater seating. Has anyone done that?

I don't think any of the furniture items should be hard to remove. I removed the jack knife sofa and put it back in later. It's heavy and painful, but everything is just bolted down somehow and then you disassemble as much as you can to make it easier and lighter to remove. Start by looking at floor connections for bolts for security, then you can carefully relocate it and start looking at removing it. If you're going someplace for a replacement piece they may be able to do the hard work for you.

I thought about it, but changed my mind. Theater seating is like individual recliners put together. Sometimes I like to lay on the couch and watch tv or nap. Just me I guess.

Many theater seating set upsvallow the center arm rest yo be lifted to use it asva couch. I put them in my Forester and loved them. Thought about it for the Bay Star, but lambekins have to be modified and I would lose all of the storage around and behind the recliners.

Latest resources

Back