Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

F16GoFast

RVF Newbee
Has anyone removed the dometic 13k btu AC from a 2017 or equivalent Roadtrek 190P? Would appreciate any instructions or suggestions. Thanks.

I did a google search. Here is a video.

Is it roof mounted? If so its the same process. Use your AC model or serial # to find an installation manual on line. That will give you any specific info you need, but in reverse of course.

Totally different.
What’s totally different? Were trying to help. Rooftop AC’s are mounted about the same on any RV/Trailer. The AC’s are not made to a specific RV. Basically, remove the cover inside the RV, disconnect the wires, remove the 4 bolts sandwiching the inside with the outside. Lift off.

Thanks. But this is for an older RT like my 1996. Been there. Did that. 😁 That one comes out inside like a regular house ac. This one mounts in a rear upper compartment. Have to to remove the whole unit at once from above inside the compartment. Got to have some kind of overhead lift.

Ok, I went to a video of a 2017 Roadtec and saw an AC mounted in the back above the seat. Then went to the Dometic site to se a matching unit. This looks like the same unit. The manual shows it being mounted on a side wall, but that wouldn’t matter if the model is the same. Look at the last page to see if the front cover design matches.

Latest resources

Back