Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins ISL9 450HP
TOW/TOAD
2023 Silverado
Fulltimer
No
I need to get some foggy windows repaired on my 15 Ventana. I've done a bit of research and have a few companies on my list of possibilities.

I'm looking for input regarding your experience with these or any other companies.

-RV Glass Solutions Coach Glass: Laminated Glass vs insulated. Good news no future foggy window issue. Down side, loss of insulating properties, and multiple trips to their shop 3-4 weeks apart because they don't have a pattern for my window.

- Suncoast Designers: Insulated Glass, Lifetime Warranty (for present coach owner), Down side, May take 7-10 days if the required glass is not in their inventory.

- Daren Thomas Glass: Insulated Glass (based on phone conversation), Lifetime warranty, cut glass as required on site. Down side?? may cost a bit more.

All appear to have:
- facilities with hook ups to accommodate overnight stays if needed (with appointment of course)
- locations in Florida which is likely where I would have the work done although my S&B is in Texas so travel to another location near me could also work.
- working time estimate of 1-2 days more windows would be more time but they all seem to be in the same ballpark.

Stick with insulated glass. The difference in comfort can't be bought. Because it is a coach it must be safety glass so that is not a question, but a requirement.

Latest resources

Back