Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Rettroband - are they worth it?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Good news he was there to talk about it😎
So, what were their, or his if you only met one, impressions of how the Rettrobands did during the blowout?

Good news he was there to talk about it😎
Yep, I think it happened on the way to Hoots. My concerns remain but statistically (or publicly) we will never know. i.e. are installs contributing factors.

glad to hear you got it all worked out. You were a bit stressed out when the damage was first apparent.
Good to meet you! Enjoyed our chit chat.

Saw this on the Newmar Owners Facebook group

Attachments

• IMG_3937.png
    IMG_3937.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 19
If you are insulating that watching your tire pressures, having a TPMS and taking care of your tires you can avoid any issues with tire blow outs, I respectively disagree. I baby my tires in so many ways but still almost had a disaster when a bubble formed on the inside of my tire. I found this after a trip coming out of the VA mountains. This could have been ugly and life threatening. I got luckily. I now have Rettrobands as that extra insurance.
Agreed. I've read of multiple blowouts described by RVers that say that had TPMS and had zero warning of heat or pressure prior to their blowout.

Agreed. I've read of multiple blowouts described by RVers that say that had TPMS and had zero warning of heat or pressure prior to their blowout.
Can you post these descriptions, I don't see that many stories

If you search for blowout on here or IRV2, you will find multiple. Searched blowout here, and it was the third item on the list:

May have to check with Neil, site may be messed up, I got an email alert that you posted this (see below), but can't find it on here. Am confused by your response, so was going to ask for clarification and how that was the driver's fault or akin to running out of fuel.

team bradfield said:
So, that means no? I ran out of fuel once, tried blaming it on the fuel gauge, appears it was operator error

May have to check with Neil, site may be messed up, I got an email alert that you posted this (see below), but can't find it on here. Am confused by your response, so was going to ask for clarification and how that was the driver's fault or akin to running out of fuel.
deleted

Latest resources

Back