Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins / I6 Diesel Pusher 600HP / 1,950 ft-lbs
TOW/TOAD
2016 Jeep Rubicon
Fulltimer
No
Premium Lake Front lot (Site 821) at Bella Terra RV Resort in Gulf Shores Alabama. Price is $185,000.

This site offers an extra-large pad and patio, waterfront seating with glide chairs, large natural gas firepit, large kitchen galley with natural gas grill, two burner stove top, green egg and sink. The granite bar and luxurious stools offer the perfect spot for resting your feet with your favorite beverage and hors d’oeuvres!

Lot 821 is situated directly across one of one of the grand water fountains with a beautiful view of the nightly illuminated pool deck. I bought this lot late last year, repainted the pad, painted and put new hardware on the storage room, and landscaped the front and back. The original owner never rented the lot, but I put it on the rental role in January and since then it's showing great rental potential. (Click here and scroll to the bottom of the page to see the rental calendar.)

HOA fees are $300 a month which provides water, sewer, cable, Internet, trash pickup at your site, and unlimited access to the 6,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, infinity pool and exercise facilities. This is a Class A resort only, and your RV must be a minimum of 32' long and no older than 15 years old, on arrival.

If you would like to purchase this site, please PM me. If you would like to see pictures of this site, or to rent this site, you can do so from this link!

Peak Season Rates:
  • Day - $125
  • Week -$650
  • Month-$1,750
Interested parties can message me for details.

Thank you!

Hey @sheridany and @Neemer, don't be sad or surprised for me, I found a place in Titusville that I like! It's further South, so warmer, and although it's further away, it's close to my sons in Orlando and Stuart. If Bella Terra sells, then fine, if not, then that's OK too. Besides, buying and selling property around here goes on all the time. It's part of what I do to keep the government living in the style it's accustomed to. :)

Jim is the new place in TGO..???? The Great outdoors? We stayed there, very nice but A LOT of people running around every morning. I have seen RV lots popping up in The Great Outdoors in TItusville in the for sale adds lately.

HH

Jim is the new place in TGO..???? The Great outdoors? We stayed there, very nice but A LOT of people running around every morning. I have seen RV lots popping up in The Great Outdoors in TItusville in the for sale adds lately.

HH
Actually, it is! :) But we haven't worked out the details yet. And at the end-of-the-day, we may not get them all worked out. But if I don't get this one, then I'll get another one. There's a bunch of lots for sale these days so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. We just know that we want one with a casita, which the Bella Terra lot doesn't have.

Gee lucky guess huh. We had, as in past tense, friends that owned two RV lots in there for years. We stayed a week or two and it was very nice. There is like 1700 sites in GTO. But they offer a lot of amenities. A plus is The Space Center that is close by. We never made it there but always wanted to go back and visit.

Let me know what you find, I also may be interested in a RV lot down there. They also have many single homes, and homes with huge RV garages attached to them for sale. Bigger bucks, but that shouldn't be a problem for YOU...... LOL

I do remember at about 8-o-clock in the morning the golf carts strted buzzing up and down the streets like crazy. I said to my wife, man there is a lot of people down here.....LOL

Regards HH

Bigger bucks, but that shouldn't be a problem for YOU...... LOL

Regards HH
Yeah, I guess it sometimes seems that way but I'm actually just moving property around. When I sold my software business in 2013, I bought up a lot of the foreclosures in the area. Ended up with a bunch of them. And now the market, well you know what the housing market is doing.

The recent 4-day "snow-in" here reminded me that we really need a place to stay next Jan and Feb. I'm not going to go through this nonsense again next year. More aptly put, Trish has explained to me in reasonably short terms, that SHE will not be staying here again next year. I've grown accustom to being married so if she's not staying, I'm probably not staying either. :)

The original plan was to buy a motor home and spend the winters in Gulf Shores. But the price of motor homes is stupid right now and I don't expect them to come down for a couple of years when the 1st time buyers realize RVing is a lot of work. So the logical alternative is to buy an RV lot with a casita which will get me off the mountain, preserve my marriage, and prep me for when I find the right motor home.

Easy Peezy. . . :)

My first reaction was @Jim Liberty coach must be getting close to being ready for delivery. Makes sense now with a son in Stuart. 😂.

I only wish we had lot prices and inventory like that in CA. As of this morning there was only 3 golf course lots and 7 waterfront lots available. Yesterday was a record. A nice lot came available at 12:30 pm and had a contract by 3:30 pm. You don't even have time to find a hammer to break the piggy bank open and count change to buy the darn things at these crazy prices. I’ll watch Instead.

Watching is a good strategy for now, unless there is some need to act. With the FED raising rates and slowing the buying of Mortgage paper, much of the home equity money will dry up. This typically has an impact on the Big Boy Toy market.

My $0.02...

For those in the weeds with me The latest move by the Federal Reserve - December 15, 2021

Last edited:
My first reaction was @Jim Liberty coach must be getting close to being ready for delivery. 😂.

Can’t afford a coach, just got back from the lumber yard!

Yeah, I guess it sometimes seems that way but I'm actually just moving property around. When I sold my software business in 2013, I bought up a lot of the foreclosures in the area. Ended up with a bunch of them. And now the market, well you know what the housing market is doing.

The recent 4-day "snow-in" here reminded me that we really need a place to stay next Jan and Feb. I'm not going to go through this nonsense again next year. More aptly put, Trish has explained to me in reasonably short terms, that SHE will not be staying here again next year. I've grown accustom to being married so if she's not staying, I'm probably not staying either. :)

The original plan was to buy a motor home and spend the winters in Gulf Shores. But the price of motor homes is stupid right now and I don't expect them to come down for a couple of years when the 1st time buyers realize RVing is a lot of work. So the logical alternative is to buy an RV lot with a casita which will get me off the mountain, preserve my marriage, and prep me for when I find the right motor home.

Easy Peezy. . . :)
Hey buddy I hear ya. I was always a entrepreneur at heart. Bought and sold J&R markets after five years, built and sold Sheer Magic Car wash after 13 years. Started the Gun Shop 10 years ago. In between was was a Corporate Senior Sales Exec for Xerox Corp for 15 years, then another 10 years with Canon USA.

Yeah these NE winters are getting to me. I would rather be sipping a Margaretta underneath a palm tree in Florida right now.

Latest resources

Back