• Commercial/Vendors welcome

RV Lot for sale in Bella Terra RV Resort

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I'm anxious to see what coach Jim builds with the lumber!
lol, putting a deck on the gazebo at site #1 and railings around the pavilion.

lol, putting a deck on the gazebo at site #1 and railings around the pavilion.
With the cost of lumber what it is, that's probably a late model Dutch Star right there. :)

Premium Lake Front lot (Site 821) at Bella Terra RV Resort in Gulf Shores Alabama. Price is $185,000.

This site offers an extra-large pad and patio, waterfront seating with glide chairs, large natural gas firepit, large kitchen galley with natural gas grill, two burner stove top, green egg and sink. The granite bar and luxurious stools offer the perfect spot for resting your feet with your favorite beverage and hors d’oeuvres!

Lot 821 is situated directly across one of one of the grand water fountains with a beautiful view of the nightly illuminated pool deck. I bought this lot late last year, repainted the pad, painted and put new hardware on the storage room, and landscaped the front and back. The original owner never rented the lot, but I put it on the rental role in January and since then it's showing great rental potential. (Click here and scroll to the bottom of the page to see the rental calendar.)

HOA fees are $300 a month which provides water, sewer, cable, Internet, trash pickup at your site, and unlimited access to the 6,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, infinity pool and exercise facilities. This is a Class A resort only, and your RV must be a minimum of 32' long and no older than 15 years old, on arrival.

If you would like to purchase this site, please PM me. If you would like to see pictures of this site, or to rent this site, you can do so from this link!

Peak Season Rates:
  • Day - $125
  • Week -$650
  • Month-$1,750
Interested parties can message me for details.

Thank you!
I have accepted an offer on the above property. Of course, nothing is ever actually sold until the check clears the bank, so-to-speak, but closing is scheduled so we'll see.

Was the ink even dry on your:):) contract to buy?

Was the ink even dry on your:):) contract to buy?
Yeah, I know. We generally hold on to stuff long enough to avoid short terms CG, but the time was right for this one. It was nice, but I really need one with a casita, and building one would have overbuilt the lot. So, onward and upward! :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back