• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question RV lot ownership

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I would love to an RV community in NC or north Ga, with 2 or 3 bdrm casita, that is affordable for the rest of us (under $300k), that is an outright purchase - no lot rent or HOA.

I’d also say to look in Alabama but finding one with no HOA may be challenging unless a few of you did a partnership to acquire the land pour pads have electricity water and sewer to start and build your casita to your specs.

I’d also say to look in Alabama but finding one with no HOA may be challenging unless a few of you did a partnership to acquire the land pour pads have electricity water and sewer to start and build your casita to your specs.
We have one in Rockport TX which is affordable and has an HOA. Although I am no fan of HOA's in this case I can see the benefits. Having an HOA provides some degree of "uniformity" in the community. There's another another "ownership park" 15 minutes away which apparently has no rules. I'm not a fan of the "hodgepodge" look of that park. JMO

In the case of the Bella Terra lot we recently sold, there was a $300.00 monthly HOA. But I never considered it to be excessive, as it covered Internet, cable TV, water, trash pickup, yard upkeep, and use of the complex amenities. I couldn't have done all that myself for $300.

We have one in Rockport TX which is affordable and has an HOA. Although I am no fan of HOA's in this case I can see the benefits. Having an HOA provides some degree of "uniformity" in the community. There's another another "ownership park" 15 minutes away which apparently has no rules. I'm not a fan of the "hodgepodge" look of that park. JMO
Joel, which Rockport park are you in? We have been looking around Texas, but so far no luck.

Joel, which Rockport park are you in? We have been looking around Texas, but so far no luck.
I've sent you a PM with the park information.

In the case of the Bella Terra lot we recently sold, there was a $300.00 monthly HOA. But I never considered it to be excessive, as it covered Internet, cable TV, water, trash pickup, yard upkeep, and use of the complex amenities. I couldn't have done all that myself for $300.
Talk about a hot area for motorcoach lots. A friend just stayed at Buena Vista and he said it’s very nice and fairly priced.

Latest resources

Back