• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question RV SEAT COVERS

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We used autoenhance.com for our sheepskin seat covers. I hated the ordering process with all the measurements we had to take. I liked the color selections. You can order a sampler and apply the price to your order.

I saw the You Tube Video about this place from Our Journey in Myles - you tubers - waiting to hear back from them thanks
Coincidentally, we also saw the video and just had ours done by Bauer. Very nice product...high quality fabric and fit. Matching colors can be a bit time consuming but they are easy to work with. In the end, they accidentally made our seat covers in only the trim color (white), but it ended up looking better than if we had a near match with the gray shade we ordered.

Can anyone recommend nice seat covers for the driver and passenger? - we have a Dutchstar.
Blondiespitstop.com,
These are the ones they sell on Amazon $340. A seat, but she does tailormade all sheepskin covers too, the tailor mades were a bit more for the seatcovers.
It looks so much nicer than the peeling lesther armrests, she makes the armrest covers separayfly, we called with measurements.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241001_191218_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20241001_191218_Messages.jpg
    625.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20241001_191242_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20241001_191242_Messages.jpg
    494.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20241001_191247_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20241001_191247_Messages.jpg
    437.5 KB · Views: 6

Latest resources

Back