Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Dan_Frisbie

RVF VIP
Today at the Mobile, Alabama RV show, this was the biggest discount that I saw (but I really wasn’t comparing). I took a pic because my buddy in Arizona is considering this model.

My observation is this;
If the dealership can discount $105k at a show, it can discount $105k any time… it‘s a 20% discount.

Attachments

• IMG_3597.jpeg
    IMG_3597.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 17
The Newmar Discount on the Vantana New Left Over looks good depending on how long it has sat on the lot. There is a thing called lot rot which in my opinion is very real.
The build date should be available near driver seat info tag.

IMHO if you're buying a new RV in 2024 you should expect GREATER than 30% off MSRP, closer to 40!

IMHO if you're buying a new RV in 2024 you should expect GREATER than 30% off MSRP, closer to 40!
I agree with this Neal, prices are over inflated so maybe they are counting on less buyers for higher prices.

We don’t have many motorhome dealers around here but I can say that the dealers with towables are full to the brim with trailers going nowhere so I can only assume it’s the same everywhere.

X3 with the over 30% discount right now. Ten months ago we purchased our final RV while waiting for the house to be finished. I got it for over 30% off. It is still in perfect condition, looks brand new, and of course has a couple months left on warranty. It has been on RVTrader for a month and not much activity.

It is a buyers market.

Latest resources

Back