Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Akdare Will the stay and play duo work with airbrakes? The website says its for hydraulic brake.

"The Stay-IN-Play Duo, designed for a coach with hydraulic brakes".

I had mine installed at NIRVC in Lewisville...I was told it would work on both my gasser and diesel pusher...electrical signal from coach to toad activates the toad brake.

Yes, the Stay-n-Play Duo will work on a diesel pusher. We had one on our 2014 Ventana LE and it worked great. Since the 2018 MADP came with the coach side of AF1 installed (Spartan "Safe-Haul"), we removed the Stay-n-Plan Duo and replaced it with the towed side of AF1. That works great too!

TJ

Last update on this topic.

I got my eezrv TPMS delivered and got all the sensors paired up at home. Only one wouldn’t pair even changing battery. i called EezRV after a couple of phone calls i am still waiting for a replacement sensor. I ordered a back up off Amazon and used that. I went to coach today, there were a couple of issues putting the sensors on. One, the sensors with the theft proof case do not fit on my front and tag stems. Stem is too recessed with the rim opening. I went to Les Schwab tire to see what I can do. Basically nothing to replace or extend the valve stem.

I removed the antI-theft cases and they went on. Even though I paired them at home it took me several tries to get them working including re-pairing a couple of them. Finally works. Great system. I like the size of the monitor and simplicity how it works. One thing I could not do is get the suction cup holder to stick to the dash. It’s on the window but I would prefer it on the dash in front.

Thanks all that helped out.

A strategically placed piece of adhesive-backed Velcro® on the back of the display unit and a matching piece on the dash has secured my EezTire TPMS display very nicely. Been using this method for about a year-and-a-half with no issues. Easy to remove the display when needed as well.

TJ

I took off those anti-theft things, too. PITA. I mounted my monitor on the dash; I used a screw that was already securing the dash for one of the attachment points, just backed it out, and reinstalled it through the bracket, added a small piece of 3M VHB tape for the other side. It’s been secure for 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back