• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Rving with comfort animals

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
So you are saying that the dogs are certified support animals? It just strikes me as odd that any Doctor would think it was a good idea for someone fighting depression to go out and obtain 3 large dogs to care for. Sounds stressful to me.
You might be surprised how a relationship with a living creature can get you through your worst days. When I bought my farm 16 years ago going through a rocky divorce, being a single mom having a dozen animals and kid to be responsible for and keep me moving everyday was a blessing. It's therapeutic.

As long as they're well behaved I'd stick with the don't ask, don't tell. Ask for a spot off the most traveled path so you're not advertising to the office every time you take them out.

My past dog was half standard poodle. He was a smart, talented dog.

As long as they're well behaved I'd stick with the don't ask, don't tell. Ask for a spot off the most traveled path so you're not advertising to the office every time you take them out.

My past dog was half standard poodle. He was a smart, talented dog.
They are pretty smart, and intuitive. Our boys are neutered and well behaved, it they could just pick up their own poo!! Lol. Thanks

Latest resources

Back