• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Salt

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I feel your pain! The best part is we are still getting old right? Have a Great Day!
Old, strong and fast is much better than old slow, weak and sickly. Aging one cannot stop. The condition we are in when we get old, many may have a lot more input into than most realize.

True, and I can prove it. I played in the Senior Olympics 3 on 3 basketball National tourney last July in Pittsburgh. I play 2 or 3 days a week when I can. 24 teams in my age bracket from all over the country. Not one team had anyone as quick or able to jump. Sadly, size matters in basketball and we finished 7th with a 1 point loss that would have put us in the top 4.....Great time and memories! Even if it is just walking, a body in motion tends to stay in motion.

True, and I can prove it. I played in the Senior Olympics 3 on 3 basketball National tourney last July in Pittsburgh. I play 2 or 3 days a week when I can. 24 teams in my age bracket from all over the country. Not one team had anyone as quick or able to jump. Sadly, size matters in basketball and we finished 7th with a 1 point loss that would have put us in the top 4.....Great time and memories! Even if it is just walking, a body in motion tends to stay in motion.
More true when going down hill 😉

Latest resources

Back